Tips and info about technologies

Add windows 8.1 Image LockScreen (with Image)


Typech, Add windows 8.1 Image LockScreen (with Image) - In windows 8/8.1 you can use your favorite images for your lockscreen, Because my pc run Win 8.1 I will show you the step for add the image lockscreen option for Win 8.1, but i think for Win 8 it almost same. (Click the image to enlarge)

  1. Open PC setting
  2. Click Account 
  3. Click sign-in option
  4. Click add
  5. After that verify your password and select the image for your image LockScreen
  6. Done!
Stay tuned for other update from is!
Tag : How-To, Tips, Windows
1 Comments for "Add windows 8.1 Image LockScreen (with Image)"

I will right away take hold of your rss as I can't find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me know in order that I may subscribe. Thanks. Go to this website: Four Ideas For Encryption Software & How To Encrypt A Password For Free Like A Pro With The Help Of These Four Tips.

Back To Top